2022 SKILLS USA COMPETITION GOLD MEDAL WINNER!
-Alpha Mirror Door with One Way Mirror took the Gold this year!-
At Hide-A-Way Doors we offer two types of Mirror Doors
Full Length Mirror Door (Reverse Mirror Door)
Specifically designed for Utility and Storage our Reverse Mirror
door is perfect for any Master Bedroom. This bookcase door
features a full length mirror front with a bookcase back.
ALPHA MIRROR DOOR
Specifically designed for Concealment, the Alpha Mirror
Door's bottom shuts on the wall enabling you to run baseboard molding across the bottom making the unit appear to be just a mirror hanging on the wall.
Alpha Mirror Doors
New and Improved Design!
1. Simply remove your existing door and frame
2. Remove baseboard from both sides of the door's opening
3. Slide the new Alpha Mirror Door into the opening
4. level the unit and fasten the frame to the opening
5. Drywall tape and mud small seem at the bottom between the door's frame & the wall
6. Apply 2 top coats, allow time to dry and sand smooth
7. Paint the bottom of the door's frame the color of your wall
8. Install new baseboard across the bottom of the door and you are Done!
Short install video
Mirror Door Intro
Product Details - NEW & IMPROVED DESIGN!
Looking for an alternative to a bookcase door to conceal a room? The Mirror Door is a sleek way to keep prying eyes away from your treaures. The Mirror Doors are available in 18" (min) to 40" (max) widths and stands 76-1/4" tall and have a small step over to get into the room. All Mirror Doors come standard with safety glass and is also available in See-through mirror. Mirror Doors are not available in paint grade materials
Mirror Door Options: